Thursday, May 21

My day


Woke up from a nightmare,

Drove to see my friend to study some. She had great news! She is coming back to work in august!! We did study got the title for our reserach paper sort of finalzed and slaughtered a document from work.In between we had pie and coffe with her mom, financee and daughter.

got home read some, watched telly, climbed the walls so decided that a walk was in need. Went for walk ran into friend with family at harbour sat down had a nice chat. A bird decided that my body was a got place to crap on. Ran into another collague, walked home.

wateched twilighgt and had a couple of drinks. Rang a friend that is so good to talk to when you feel down (Ia you know how to listen and stand my jibberish when I'm down). had another drink, started reading again....

Please no nightmares tonight and some energy to atleast hit the gym and pretend that everything is like normal even though its a superlong weekend!

1 comment:

Ia said...

KRAMAR OM!!!