Tuesday, July 14

Day 3- desert Safari




Desert Safari

On day 3 we were in Dubai for shopping and a desert safari with dinner and traditional entertainment in the end.

The Safari and sand dune driving freaked me out in the beginning, but in the end I really enjoyed it! I actually got to see a wild Oryx, some lizard and a beautiful sunset in the desert.

We had a nice feast, I got my foot henna tatooed and then we got to see some people dancing.

On our way back from Dubai to Abu Dhabi we decided to check out Etolies so our fiend F checks into her room in the Emirates Palace and we change from sandy desert clothes into glamparty clothes ( in 30 min) and head down.

I had so much fun dancing until we had to head back upstairs to change clothes and head back to my friends place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Henna painting is so gorgeous activity in the desert safari ...you have shown beautiful painting on your foot.

Abu dhabi desert safari