Wednesday, July 15

Day 3- Shopping at Dubai mall

Before we headed on our Desert safari we did some shopping at the Dubai mall. This is the largest mall in the world & I can admit I did a lot more drowling that shopping at fashion avenue.

This is where I wished I could afford that Lv bag, or those D & G shoes, or the whole Chanel shop etc etc. I did managed to find a top at Marc by Marc jacobs on sale (70% off).
Other than that I did no shopping while the other girls just were going crazy shopping shopping shopping and fiiding amazing stuff.At the Dubai mall there is an aquarium, an ice skating rink, an amazing water fall that suposedly is in some origami shape (read about that after wards). I want to go back here someother time knowing how much $$$ I have on my bankaccount and then we can talk shopping.

No comments: