Wednesday, October 21

Furry vest

When we were in Berlin I saw so many people wearing wests and specially the furry kind. This made me crave one.

Just days after I got home I had to go to Skövde to exchange a book that I got in birthday present but already had. One of the stores in the mall had a HUGE sale 50% or buy 3 pay for 2.

Of course I found a vest, but for some reason didn't buy it.

The next week I went back, didn't buy it that time either. But did get a dress from filippa K and tunic/top from Tiger that I just love. Yes that was the day when I got a parking ticket to.

Two weeks ago I decided that if the vest was still there on sale it would be mine. And by luck it was still there. I just love it and want to wear it everyday if I had the possibility. And while there I found a cute top from Hope to. They have so many nie items on sale, but my bankaccount do not approve with more shopping.

No comments: