Thursday, November 12

Gekås shopping

Last friday on my fall break (the only day I had of out of that week) me and my mom decided to go to Gekås to by all the basics that we stock up on when we go there.
It turns out this was the day when they broke some records:
  • Best day sales record (22,2 miljon sek (approx 2.2 milj EUR)
  • Best month sales 500 miljon SEK (approx 50 milj EUR)
  • Best week sales 120 miljon SEK
  • outof the 12 miljon socks they sell early I bought 10 pairs (this is the only place I buy socks at)

And ofcourse I just didn't get all the basics like socks, deodorant, leansing stuff for my home etc I also found some clothes.

I foud these really gorgeous pantyhoses in black and grey, but it turned out they were to small so I gave them to a friend. (The sizing at this place can be a bit funny and this is the first time evr that I have tried on a pair of S and they are to short & a bit tight (Didn't think that possible (the thight bit))):

I got a green tunic for mere €3

A new cardigan that I can use to and from the gym and when bludging around at home:

A pair of goldshinytights to wear to the nightclub:

No comments: