Friday, January 1

Books 2009

So the year is over and its time to sum of the year. My resolution and general year I have already told you about. Here is my book year.

The totale page count ended on : 12 192 + (42 + 22+ 202+ 222+ 35+ 3= 528 books not yet finished) = 12 220

My top five books read were:
  1. Twilight
  2. Princess
  3. Northern Light
  4. Eclipse
  5. The time travellers wife/ The dirt

The starting pile for next year looks as good as it did last year. But even this year I have a couple of dark clouds haning over me that I need to finish. Quite a big pile this time actually.
  • In a sunburned country (page:35 )- I don't know why, but I get so homesick and depressed when reading this book that I'm almost crying
  • Förflutenhetens landskap (Page: 202)- It shall be completed one day
  • The Philosophers apprentice (page:222 )- reading this at work when my students are working so moving slowly ahead
  • Pride and prejudice page: 3)- brought it with me home for christmas and hoping I'll be able to complete it before I go home (need to start it first)
  • Wuthering Heights (page: 22)- book two that I read at work
  • The zookeepers wife (page: 42)- currently reading and hoping it will be completed any day now

No comments: