Friday, January 29

Hjärtdjur


Hjärtdjur
by: Herta Müller


In the book circle I always try to keep an open mind & accept that there might be good books outside the bookworld that I live in. Rarely this happens & when it was decided that we were reading something from the nobelprize winner in litterature 2009 I thought now is the time when I'll be swept of my feet & see the wonder of litterature greatness. Did I find that greatness?!

NO! I need to keep on looking.

she is writing more of a feeling than a proper story that goes from page to page. I realized that I'm the kind of person that need chapters and some sort of order to be able to paint my story in my head. So when reading I paint the world I'm in with all the caracters etc & play the story as it moves along. I can deal with jumps in the story, but not when they jumps occur within five sentences & then jump somewhere else in the next five. And my huge horror, there are NO chapters! How can you then keep track of how far you got to read until next break?

I give this one two bambies.

page count: 211 + 211 = 422

No comments: