Sunday, January 31

The philosopher's apprentice

The philosopher's apprentic
By: James Morrow

What to say! It started so good and felt like this was going to be an amazing story with the washed up academic who didn't get his Phd helping the seventeen year old who has amnesia & can't remember anything from her past & has no moral in her body what so ever.

I'm sad to say that was about the only good part in the book. With the aborted fetuses creating a fully grown army against their parents and so on. It was just to much for me. I like fantasy & books that play with your imagination, but this wqas just ridiculus and for me a waste of time to read. The entire time I was praying that there should be some amazing twist in the story that would make it better, but I never found it.

I give this one a zero.


page count: 422 + (354 -222) = 554

No comments: