Wednesday, January 20

Winter + bambiescar= error

Its not my season when it comes to owning a car.

First: It started with all doors freezing solid and I was unable to open them, then when I finally got one open I was unable to close it. So I had to drive to the mecaninc with my door not fully closed a cold day in november 2009


Second: Someone reversed into the front of my car so that dad had to clue & popnit my numberplate into place. This happened 2 days before christmas when there was snow on the ground and no way to prove that there were plastic bits from my car on the ground (maybe I'll find them on the lawn in spring when all the snow has melted)

Third: I was 10 min late for work (I'm usually 30 min early) because it took med 15 min to crack the ice that were in the windows with the icescraper & when I finally got in the car the road was a tad bit icy.

Fourth: I had to call my favorite car driver to come and pickme up after my car got stuck in the snow & wouldn't move an inch. I have now learned that never park to close to a sidewalk after they have removed the snowpile, because the snow is not hard packed there. The result is that that side of the car that stand in the loose snow will sink & as in my case sink down 7 cm so that the car is unable to move. We had to push it free using our own muscle strength. That resulted in my spraining my right toes (not sure how that is possible when wearing shoes, but they are blueish pruple in colour right now).

Not sure what is left for me to do this winter with my car since I already have crashed a car into a tree ones due to icyroads.

1 comment:

Ia said...

Bilar - gamla bilar - suger!!!