Monday, February 1

CMPA


yes that seems to be my new label. How I'm going to survive this I DO NOT KNOW!!

Since my reactions have eased down the doctors think that I can be tested now. But its not looking good. I started havning reactions when eating yoghurt when I enetered puberty & was then told that it was some chemical in the yoghurt I was allergic to.

Then three years ago I got the verdict that I was low lactose inteloerant, that is I can have some cow milk, but there is a limit. But now it seems that its not the lactose in milk I'm allergic to, but the milk protein. Hence my body thinks some nasty evil bugs enter my body as soon as I have any milk products. But as before I can have some, but not much.

So right now I'm trying to learn how to use alternative producst like oat milk & cream (taste quite good), coconut milk etc (hate the flawor of soymilk) and just see where my limit is. If I can live 'normally' when not at home and keep a strict diet at home I will be happy.

But like my friend said today. How will we survive without my icecream strawberry coctails and ice cream in summer. I'm a milk person in food. Just love love love creamy sauce & can't drink my milk without coffe (yes i drink my milk with coffe), cheese is mandatory in my fridge .....

1 comment:

Ia said...

Näj!!!!
Dåligt!
De måste ha fel..