Tuesday, May 4

Vampire Diaries- The Fury

Vampire Diaries- The Fury
L.J. Smith

Books three of the Vampire Diaries series and here we still meet Elena, Stefan, Damon and all the other caracters that we were introduced to in book one and two. I am willing to say that I'm a bit disappointed on this book. In the first two books so much happened and it was the lovely love story between human and Vampires that got me attatched to the books. Here I'm not sure what is happening. Not much I dare say. It feels like it was 1) written in a rush; 2) the main part of the story got lost; 3) there is no depth in it, mainly words on paper.

I have issues when two books in a row in the same series someone dies in the end and there is heartache and sorrow when you stop reading. Yes I understand that the suspence for the fourth book need to be held, but its not just death that pull you along.

I give this a three

Page count: 2622 + 192 = 2814

No comments: