Thursday, May 6

Vampire Diaries- The Reunion

Vampire Diares- The Reunion
L.J. Smith

If I thought book three was written in a rush book four is more thurrow and in depth. Due to the deaths in book two and three this entire book is read with a heartache that won't let go. Stefan and Damon behave like most brothers, there is love, hate and fighting. But they don't have the best communication in the world (I guess thats why its called brotherly love). Bonnie play a major part here and I'm not sure of her, in the other books she felt stronger, but I guess playing a minor part and then almost being the main focus does that to a caracter that you first build up yourself and then someone else build it up for you.

I could not stop reading and when the book finished I went online and ordered book five straight away. Now I Just need to wait for the mail.

I give it a four

page count: 2814 + 216 = 3030

No comments: