Sunday, June 6

Vampire Diaries- The Return- Nightfall


Vampire Diaries- The Return- Nightfall
By: L.J Smith

Not sure what I like with series that suddenly get added volumes to it 10 years after the last one was written. I'm sad to say but I think this was a bad choice by the author. From having loved the first books and not being able to put them down, even counting the days until I get the next one in the mail its hard to handle this. I'm praying that this was just a glitch and that the next book is better (its already in my book pile so I will read it). I even gave myself two weeks to think about the book before writing this review, but i still don't know. There is just something about the story that rubs me the wrong way (the same as Bellas pregnancy in the Twilight series did and I still haven't gotten over that one).

I just don't know what to say: Its the angels, demons, magic, non-magic, salem witches all the stuff that happens at once and I don't know how to deal with the nice Damon!

I give it a mere two.

Page count: 3600 + 471 = 4071

No comments: