Saturday, July 24

Great friend

I have a friend that just pulls the best gifts out for different occasions do not need to be birthdays etc just random things she finds that she thinks I will appreciate:
When I started my masters of Education she found this coffe cup that says miss, miss, miss all the way around (Miss is another word for teacher in Swedish).

She was surfing the web this summer looking for something and stumbled over the nailpolish drying monkey and thought about me and my weekly manicures I do at home.

After showing her my love for Dr. Tatianas sex advice for all creation (she is the one that introduced the book to me in the first place) she got it for me in swedish with the words: To further your teaching agenda with your students inscibde on the front page.

No comments: