Wednesday, September 1

Love at first sight

I didn't want to go back to work and hence took half of my first day off. Sleeping in, having long breakfast on my friends veranda and then a walk in the sun by the beach before a long lunch in the sun couldn't end my holidays any better. Before we headed back to my friends work we were just going to look into a shop to see if the cafe was open. We entered the shop and there was this simple gorgeous perfect Henry Loyd cardigan.
I tried it on and didn't wanna take it off. It has bin 2 weeks since I bought it and I think it has only bin 2 or 3 days that I have not worn it outside the apartment. Its simple, perfect length, not to tight or to loose. Only downside is that it doesn't have any pockets. Something tells me that this is going to be this fall live in cardigan.

No comments: