Sunday, October 17

2½ weeks in

It has now gone 2½ weeks since I gave my self a shopping ban until 1 april, 2011. So how has I managed this far?

Well week 1 didn't go to good: Bought tights, lipstick and traveling towel when in Stockholm
week 2 went better didn't buy anything.

I have realized that there are some items (ofcourse) that I need to buy/replace:
  • Nailpolish remover- should have done this about a month or two ago
  • toiletries bag- my old one is falling to pieces, is tiny and very unpractical. With all the travels on my agenda for the next four months it might be a good idea to invest in a new one (or wait and get one for christams)
  • Everyday Jeans- My two pairs of plain everyday jeans will die anytime soon. Hoping for a new pair underneath the christmastree.
  • Facial cream-The bottle is almost empty
  • Inner soles for my hikingboots AND winterboots- one pair is to big and the other the soles are starting to feel hard in the heels (gel cusions for the heel?)
  • I'm quite sure there was something else on the need to list

Here the things I DO NOT need to buy new (eventhough I'm trying to come up with excuses):
  • Singlets
  • make up- think I have a lifetime collection of this and with a brand new mascara in the collection there is nothing that needs replacing or are running out
  • Shoes- always try to come up with a reasn why I need new ones, but right now I think I should be set until summer arrives
  • Scarfs- you can never have to many, but I'm quite set with me 20! I use regularly any more and its just a waste of money
  • Perfume- have about 2-3 years worth of perfume in my fridge

No comments: