Monday, October 25

3½ week

Its has now gone 3½ weeks since I gave myself my promise. I think I can easily admit that I have a shopping adoction (anybody surprised out there).

But have done no shopping at all since my Stockholm slurge, except shower gel today (that I needed because I forgot mine at home in my flat).

Oh and facial cream as I told you my bottle was almost empty and since I'm going to travel quite a bit I figured my almost empty bottle could stay at home for me.

On friday whenI went out withmy friends I got a late birthday gift: A gift voucher to one of my favorite shops. I went in there today, but nothing struck my fancy. So have a little that I can splurge on my self when in desperate need.


So my need to shoppinglist looks as follow:
  • Nailpolish remover
  • toiletries bag
  • Everyday Jeans
  • Facial cream
  • Inner soles for my hikingboots AND winterboots
  • Nailpolish Top coat- To be clear TOP COAT not coloured nail polish

No comments: