Saturday, October 23

Finally

Today wqas my last day at work!! It feels wired and unreal. Can't understand yet that I'm not going to wqalk in there on monday or for the next 5 months!

It feels soo good right now to be away from some people, but ofcourse I will miss my dear friends. Did find out toda that one of my dear friends are looking for new jobs now. Good for you dear. I'm going for an interview at another place next week (closer to uni).

Mr Old ofcourse had to chase me down today for a hug and good bye. I feel sick everytime he is close to me like that and for some reason he do not wanna get what is wrong with him!!

3 comments:

Holly Hock said...

Det var synd att jag inte var med i fredags, men jag var så himla trött. Jag har varit hemma och skrotat hela helgen, jag hoppas att det hjälper. Åt ni någonting gott? /Therese

Bambie said...

Vi hade det jätte trevligt. Ibland måste man lyssna på kroppen. Får göra om det efter jul igen

Holly Hock said...

Jaa!!!