Friday, December 10

Day 12 - Inside my purse/bag (late)

Sorry for the delay, but it took me a while to empty my bag. Since I'm at uni I live out of my Laptop bag, A sticky date bag from Crumpler that I absolutely love!

Inside:

Laptop case belonging to bag- inside my laptop (not on picture)
Food items:
  • Coffe termos from Statoil
  • Water bottle
  • Knife and fork
  • Lunch box
  • Bag of nuts
Electronics:
  • Netwrok cord- for when wireless is down
  • screen cleaners
  • portable harddrive
  • Bank Id
  • Modem for internet (not in pic)
  • British powerplug (not sure what its doing here)
Papers:
  • 2 note books, one is full
  • Calendar
  • Notecards for orals
  • Small notepad
Pens:
  • Waterproof overhead
  • Coloured pencils
  • Filttip coloured pens
  • Ink refill (black and blue)
  • Tipex roller
Inside pencil case:
  • 2 highlighters
  • 3 mechanical pencils
  • 1 normal pencil
  • 1 ruler
  • 12 coloured pens
  • 4 Blue pens
I seem to suffer from a fear or not having enough pens/Pencils with me. Maybe should remove a couple.

Extras:
  • Passport
  • discount vouchers and buisness cards
  • fingerless gloves
  • reflex
  • lipbalm
  • lipgloss
  • tissues
  • troath soothers
  • Handcreme
  • Tampongs
Missing in picture-
  • Laptop
  • Laptop electrical cord
  • Internet modem
  • Fruit
  • Wallet
  • Phone
  • Housekey
Yes I do carry my life with me. Time for a HUGE clean before putting stuff backinto the bag.

No comments: