Wednesday, January 12

Books 2010

So the year is over and its time to sum of the book year.

The totale page count ended on : 7 132 + (64 + 5+ 45+ 54= 168 books not yet finished) = 7 300

My top five books read were:
  1. Vampire Diaries- Book 1- The Awakening
  2. Dr. Tatianas Sex advice to all creation
  3. The short second life of Bree Tanner
  4. A short history of nearly everything
  5. Fjäril vingad/ Stranger on a train

The starting pile for next year looks as good as it did last year. But even this year I have a couple of dark clouds haning over me that I need to finish. Quite a big pile this time actually.
  • In a sunburned country (page:0 )- I don't know why, but I get so homesick and depressed when reading this book that I'm almost crying
  • Förflutenhetens landskap (Page: 276)- It shall be completed one day
  • The origin of Species (page: 5)- Time, I need time.
  • Wuthering Heights (page: 22)- book two that I read at work

No comments: