Friday, February 8

60 quick questions


1. How old are you? 32
2. How old do you feel? around 25
3.What did you do today? started the day with a morning swim, then work, then a 4hr phone call to Ia
4. What was the last movie you saw?
Burlesque
5. Who did you call last? Ia

6. Are you obsessed over anything? Me?! Never!!! lets see shopping, sleeping, running, talking on the phone, talking, talking, talking
8. Describe where you are right now? At my computer corner in my living room
9. Can you mention five primeminsiters in the 1900s?? Bildr, Reinfelt, Karlsson, Palme, Persson
10. Did you google the previous ansver? Nope I'm smart enough ;)

11. What colour dominat you wardrobe?Is rainbow a colour? If not then I guess I have to settle for grey
12. When did you wake up today? 05:45
13. Which is your favorite holiday? Midsummer because its the only holiday in the summer season!
14. Where in the world would you love to be roght now? With my monkeys in Catemaco and all my friends there
15. Mention a place you never want to return to? Hmm… My hostfamilys house in Hastings 

16. How do you want to spend your retirement? Close to the ocean and the beach with my dogs and someone I love
17. What are you listening to right now?
P3
18. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes, to many. Elbow, thumb, foot, shoulder, ribs(yes plural)
19. What five things in your fridge/cupboard can't yu live without? Coffe, milk, pasta, hardbread, cheese, berries

20. Who is your favorite celebrity? Hmm Angelina Jolie I guess and Kate Perry

21. What is your mood right now? relaxed 
22. What continents have you visited? Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Australia
23. Do you snore? Not sure some say I do some say I don't
24. What different types of employment have you tried ? Sailing instructor, receptionist, chashier, promotion girl, zookeeper, cleaner, waitress, bartender, teacher, aquarium tecnichian

25. How do you prefer to be dressed? tights, skirt and a loosefit top
26. What is your zodiac? Leo
28. What was the last thing you said? "Go and be a good girl”
29. What was your best subject in school? according to my grades chemistry, but I think I have to say biology
30. What are you wearing right now? White bathroobe

31. What is your favorite store? Freeport outlet
32. What is your dress size? 6-10
33.Whats in your pockets? my headphones
34. What was the last thing you bought? A cardigan, singlet, sweater, wrist warmers, nice top
35. How many times have you moves? DO I really, really have to count? lets just say 15+

36. If you were stuck on a desrted island what three items would you bring? A knife, <3 a="" and="" br="" nbsp="" rope=""> 37. Are you a morning or evening person? evening if I get to choose
38. Last movie you saw in the theatres? Breaking dawn part 2
39. Have you ever gotten stiches? Onces in my foot
40. Have you ever bathed naked outdoors? Hey I'm born on the west coast what do you think!!

41. What did you eat for breakfast? A proteinbar after the gym
42. What did your life look like 10 years ago? Bachelors degree at James Cook University, Australia. Life was a blast. Party all night and study all day....
43. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Not yet
44. Who was the last person that did something special for you? <3 p=""> 45. Where do you put your phone when you sleep? on my nightdesk

46. What was the last thing you ate? Popcorn
47. Who is the most beautiful woman in the world? Adrian Lima
48. Are you shy? Depens on the people around me and the circumstances

49. What was the last concert you attended? Swedish house mafia, before that Hoffmaestro
50. What are your middle name? Elisabet, Margareta

51.Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes
52. Do you have a secret no one else knows? Several
53. Which is your favorite form of exercise? Swimming!!! or dancing
54. Do you have any pets? A cat
55. Do you want to get married? Yes!

56. Where did your parents grow up?  West coast and all over Sweden (military child)
57. Have you ever called the cops? Yes, when a wierdo was photographin students to and from the university this spring
58. Are you Swedish born and bred? Yes :(
59. Do you have any nicknames? Odis, Bambie, etc
60. What is your greatest weakness? y restlessness, can't focus for long åeriods of time and my anciety

No comments: