Sunday, November 10

Stroke test

its a wierd day today. During Yoga class i sort of felt loopsided, like my left side wasn't fully with me.

I can home from the gym after Yoga and running with the same feeling, had a shower, made lunch and was going to sit by the computer.

Suddenly I can't see all the keys on the keyboard, my right arm appears from the middle of now where when I'm picking up my teacup and I'm struggeling in reading whats on the computer screen.

I called 1177 & they did a stroketest over the phone where I had to look into a mirror and answer some questions.

I got an emergency appointment this afternoon just to check up that there is noting serious going on.

Right now I can see all the keys on the keyboard and I can read and watch telly at the same time without flimmering in the perfori of my right eye.

Feeling a little shaky to say the least right now. Many thoughts have speed through my head since I realized I couldn't see the computerscrenn properly.

No comments: