Monday, February 10

And then there was meat

On friday I was eating in the school diner and walked over to grab my meal from the vegetarian section. There were some new patties laying there that I had to try. Took one, walked over and got my dairyfree sauce and then sat down to eat. Took two bites of my pattie and got a little suspicios. Walked over to the lunchlady and she informed me it was leftover hamburgers from last nights dinner.

I asked why they had put them in the vegetarian section and got a reply about the vegetarian dish was labeled, but apperently the label had ended up wrong.

I was not happy about this reply and stomped away from there, picking up my plate, throwing away the hamburger, sat down and finished my meal, quite pissed of.

The head lunchlady was not at school this day, but this is something that I do not take lightly on!

No comments: