Sunday, April 8

The music challenge

Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the
song titles as your answers. NO CHEATING!?

How does the world see me?
Song: I deserve it.
Artist: Madonna.
Comments: Nice


Will I have a happy life?
Song: Animal
Artist: Def Leppard
Comments: eh?!

What do my friends really think of me?
Song: Somebody to love
Artist: Boogie pimps
Comments: Thank you!!!.

Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Headstrong
Artist: Trapt
Comments: Ehh don’t get it! Yes I’m headstrong but?

How can I make myself happy?
Song: Pon de replay
Artist: Rihanna feat A.P
Comments: I guess DANCE have fun and enjoy!

What should I do with my life?
Song: You don’t care about us.
Artist: Placebo
Comments: hmmm? I do care.

Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: Another day in paradise
Artist: Phil Collins
Comments: one word
AUSTRALIA.

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: Tequila
Artist: Cypress Hill
Comments: He-he... Okej. I'll admit to that.

Will I ever have children?
Song: Day by day.
Artist: Violent vision
Comments: hmm! Well…. I guess its true I'll take it as it comes

Will I die happy?
Song: Friendship
Artist: tenacious D
Comments: Well I guess that is good!.

What is some good advice for me?
Song: Happy Days
Artist: The Whitlams
Comments: Guess. CHEER UP! Don't wory so much or?

What is happiness?
Song: Lead song Top gun
Artist: Topgun soundtrack
Comments: Haha! I see...

What is my favourite fetish?
Song: Protection
Artist: Behind the scenes
Comments: I guess. A little confused here, but well better safe than sorry...

How will I be remembered?
Song: A whale of a tale
Artist: Disney
Comments: HAHA.


I think I’m quite a good person with some weird fetish and random music collection. Loved it though u just have to try it!!!

from: Consommateur

No comments: