Monday, April 2

Three things

Well here is my list of three's


BEST BUY:
1. My black/blue skinnyleg diesel, have a grey and black pair but these seem to always win the duel when it comes to don't know what to wear.
2. My black braided skinny belt bought from red cross for $1.5 (it was on sale) its attached to all my jeans and many skirts when u need a belt or just want to add something to the waist. Looking for a new nonbraided nice one, but just can't seem to find one as good.
3. My polaroid sunglasses w White/beige thick frame. Love them wear them almostt everyday.


WORST BUY:
1. My Ladybird balleinas, only really tried on one shoe and well the other ones desn'tt really fit. Have only worne them twice outside my house.
2. Old pink shoelettes. W 10 cm heel, pointy toes. The r beautiful, but when will I ever wear them? have worne them twice have had them for like 4 yrs.
3. Black V-neck from VILA, already had a good one why did I then go and by one that just rides up all the time? Its hopeless.

LATEST BUY:
1. Tiger bracelet from KJL, still waiting on it to arrive
2. Filippa K Navalblue skirtdress, will be great now in spring when the sun is out
3. An Acne Jeans mens shirt from their trial collecction


PLANNED PURCHASE:
1. Filippa K silver pumps
2. A little black dress, would love to have this from J.Lindeberg
3. A cool statemen T-shirt


Everybody who wants to can do this challange. It was fun!

Photo: Browns, NAP, Filippa K & shopintuition

No comments: