Tuesday, April 3

Fair trade



So this with ecological shopping is really starting to get to me. My shopping gene has a consious and well it is not helping that my new job is a school is working towards and ecological future.

Wich I think is great they have bin fully ecological for years and all new investments are made with the benefit of the environment in thought.
But this make me think more about what am I doing for the environment?! All these ecological brands that are popping up is great absolutely LOVE IT!!!
Yesterday I stumbled over a fair trade store in my city & well I jus had to step ini & look what they had & well my bank accouunt felt it.
Pics are coming, but I'll show u some items that I want & found in their gallery online instead. Who can honestly so no to hand made soaps from india, ecological food, hand made arts & crafts?! And the money goes to ppl in need.


No comments: