Wednesday, April 4

Working holiday

So well I have mangaed to get a fulltime job, bu ot over the summer holidays wich is great except that no job= no money! And that is never good.
So I have in lookig around a little and the prefect job would be at a Zoo since that is within my field and were I wanna end one day again.

And yesterday they called aout an opening at a major zoo here in Sweden. Is only 50% over the summer holidays but HEY I'm not compainig that would be PERFECT! considering the last summerrs I have bin working my ass of and not really having any time of so 50% and well hrm
the area they need ppl in is even better. CARNIVORES or big mammals stable such as rhinos, antilopes etc :D
I have bin runnig around for a while cheeriing to say the least. yes I now is only an interwev bt that is better than nothing at all righ?

Photo: Borås djurpark

No comments: