Sunday, June 24

The arnold shoulder routine

Spanbloggen wrote about the arnold shoulder excersice acouple of days ago and I have bin a little bit curios what this kind of shoulder excersie is.

After going to another body pump today I guessmy shoulders whis they never have heard about the arnold excersise. It was good and I'm sure its G R E A T for the shoulders but while doing it I thought moe they wee gonna de and fall off ( the muscles that is)

Feels good have in working out 3x this week, soe yes but no pian no gain. fott not bothering me and a couple of more weeks I should be back inold shape and then work from there to super old shape (my goal).

p.s spanbloggen has THE best competition going right now wish I could enter but have no possibility to be in Halmstad tomm when you have to be able to pick up the wonder ful prize d.s

No comments: