Thursday, June 28

Boys and absence of them

What is impressive though is for 1½ yrs I have had no guys around me that has bin interesting enough ( oh yhea except 2 days in London oct) now when I smell like a bloody barn all the time it feels like and yhea have shit all over my boody every bloody avo (if i'm unlucky)

Boys seem to have reentered my life ok ok ok I now it was only one night this weekend and to much booze invloved, BUT that was the first time since christmas day that a boy was full on hitting on me ans showing that he wanted me AND giving me compliments that I can live of for hmm lets see at least a couple of weeks before I start crawing more from where that came from.

how is that possible when i have reached the bottom feel like crap all clothes make me look fat either due to to small (things haning out) or wrong shape and you get the tent feeling, they show up give you great compliments about how hot you are etc etc etc and suddenly you feel ok again. (sort of)
After not having worked out since feb there is some bits that have grown a tad to bog for my liking ie my ass (why can't it settle where i want it??? like chest region)

No comments: