Tuesday, June 19

New everyday bag

This fall i bought the esprit travel bag in black and it has followed me every where since. It is my favorite bag still, but there is ONE major thing missing on it and that is a strap across the soulder.


yes its big enough to hang onto your shoulders, but there isn't the freedom as you get from a proper shoulder strap that you can sling across your shoulders. On the ultimate bag it would be the one that you can either remove or put into bag wo causing to much hassel.






Like these ones from:
The fringe bag from prada at first i didn't like it at all, but its growing on me, but in black or dark drak brown like the miu miu antique bag
Miu miu coffer bag but in black would also be a good alternative. (sure looks good on Kiera's shoulders)
Chloé's paddington satchel is alos gorgeous but unfortunately it doesn't have the 'normal' handles I want both, but even though it is up on the list, just love the model anyhow
Anna sui's linen frame bag is gorgeous but another darker colour is prefered, i can't have light colours on my bag, they turn grey to fast and then I get bored and want a new bag immediately
Miu miu antiquie leather bag. I can honestly say that this bag is on TOP of my list, need no words its just ..... perfect
Marc by marc Jacobs leather stam bag can work, now that the chain is the Thing rightnow, but not sure if Ill get tired of it, but if it was free I would not say no,no I would say YES YES YES
Miu miu nappa lux was one of the first bags that I fell for but it fell down to second place after finding miu miu antique. Miu miu sure now how to make gorgeous handbags. Like this and this and this. But I'm sorry what happend here ??



photo:Esprit, N-A-P, Trendora

No comments: