Tuesday, July 17

My three beauty wishes

Bjooti asked so ofcourse I will respond and give her my three wishes within the makeup industry that I'm interested in trying.

Some you have heard about before. Other ae brand new here.

1) Guerlain meteoites powder. Available from Strawberrynet and everytime I say everytime I'm traveling I promise my self to pick one up. But oh well I guess nextt time. Or maybe an order from Strawberrynet should be in order soon. Facial cleaner starting to run out.















2) Dandelion perk me up from Benefit. Lipgloss bitch talked about it and I fell head overr heels iin love. Just wonder how I will get hold of this product now.















3) Jelly Pong pong magical pearls Venus. Available at Acessora and it has bin so close so many tmes that I click them home.Looks so wonderful and this 2 colour rin one product jst dazzels me. Love when you an use stuff in ore than one way. I fall straight away.




photo: Strawberrynet, Lipgloss bitch and Acessora

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dandelion vill jag också ha! Det verkar helt klart lovande!

Venus är dödsläckra!

Anonymous said...

Var du kan hitta Dandelion pudret. Ebay kanske? Jag har ett overifierat Paypalkonto där jag för över pengar via min internetbank. På så sätt riskerar aldrig att bli av med stora (eller små) summor från kreditkortet, men kan trots det använda Paypal. Bara ett litet tips.