Tuesday, July 17

Never again a top with silver print

This isn't the fiist time I do this but the second. That is buy a top with a gogeous silver print that I think is basic wear. Thorw into the washing machine on cold out it comes but with no silver print left.

Thiis time I had it although I bought it in Germany it was at a worldwide brand so today when in the citty I brought the top with me and complained. Turns out my fault. it was apperenlt HANDWASH ONLY. Like come on its a bloody everyday top please set the limit somewhere on ths handwashing shit....... But I was all polite apologised & said my fault.

BUT they were really sweethearts and gave ME a belt, ME who didn't follow the washing instructions (had even already cut the off since they scratch my skin).



So I'm very pleased with the shop & will continue shopping there. But i say no more silver tops, no good at the handwashing thing. y handwashiing of delcates usually nvolve a bra bag in he coldwash cycle ;)

thanks anyhow!!!

No comments: