Sunday, July 22

Powerwalking w a stepcounter

My mom have bin suspecting that her pedometer (stepcounter) is abit out of wack. Okok both are hers after ine got crushed at one point last yr.
The thing is that there is supposed to be the same setting on both, bt after todays walk there is an obvious differene. Started them at 0 at the same time and checked them both standingstill after was done. You can see the difference below. The steps aren't that different to that will pass, but I walked a km further on mine than hers: A whole bloody km longerm how short are the steps on hers??? And the difference in kCal burned we aren't gonna talk about. On mine and 85 kg person burned 342 kcal, while on hers same 85 kg person only burned of 152 kcal. For me the kcal doesn't count because I have nevr weighed 85 kg not even close. But this was a test to c how different they are.
Now i just wish that I had mine so that I coud check that one against these 2. The distane I walked is close to the 3.7 km. walked the running tracck 3 laps and the laps are a little longer than 1 km each.


Mine:
  • 5304 steps
  • 3.71 km
  • 342.6 kcal

Moms:
  • 5273 steps
  • 2.64 km
  • 152.8 kcal

No comments: