Saturday, July 21

BUNDABERG RUM= LOVE

So I used to be a ocktail girl that had the saying the sweeter the better and VODKA was my BEST friend (we r stil pretty close), but as the drinking wore on and well you tend to get sick of the limited drinks that they have in Australia I had to lean howto drink beer (what a horror)!!!

And being a person that tend to dink a lot w guys and my party twin, well we soon discovered the lovely thing called BUNABERG RUM. First time I thought it was horendous how could anybodyy drink this shit. BUt as the years wore on a fond relationshp grew between me and my rum. Mind you it has to be bundy (okok bacardi is good to BUT NOT THE SAME).

Then whiskey with lemon lime bitter arrived. we r tight love it, but bundy rum and coke. Oh my love I will love and cherish you forever. Ashame that this rum is hard tot get outside Australia (hence i have to bunker up when I'm visiting)....

Another good thing, they sponsor the rugby, you can by them in cans mixed with either cola or lime (cola is the bomb) and apperently they have a beer to called dark& stormy (but who cares about beer we are talking about bundy)

The thing is I have a small bottle at home, dad has 4 L of it, where do u think that I spend most time drinking rum??? Yes you guessed right at mom & dads of course.

I have noticed though that drinking it outside Australia and withini it is not the same. As soon as I enter that beloved country I get a MAJOR craving for a bundy. I think i may be addicted. yes to both bundy & Australia!!

photo: Bundaberg rum

No comments: