Tuesday, July 31

Summer reading

I had this little pile of books that I was planning to read this summer....

Have not dented it as much as I wish this farr I have only read 2 (harry potter and well not sre what t was called now)

am currently working on 'the devil wears prada (forgot it at home) and instead I decided that maybe I should finally read the ninth cave by Jean M auel. So said and done




As you might have guesed by the end of summer my total no of books will be 2½ (maybe 3) since I onlyy have 7 days left and well let me tell you this is not a book that you finish in a day or two (hardcopy 750 pages it weighs a ton) and the weather have not bin fair for reading in sun either.

Have read a little bit here and there since midsummer (potter and this other book hd to go first though)

Its good though

No comments: