Wednesday, August 1

Advanced paintjob for the lazy


so have finally got around to




  • 1) buy colour silver & mat white for my furniture I'm repainting
  • 2) Bring almost all furniure to my parents place to paint them. It is so much easier to do this at a place where you have a garage, outdoor area that you can move around in and not worry to destroy the pavement (read lawn)
  • 3) Started painting (only took half the summer)

All in allit has gone really good except I realized that I should have brought my balck kitchen chairs with me to, they are starting to fade in colour (over 60 yrs old). And that I suspect myy dad really enjoys painting furniture with a spray can. My mirror was all done before I even had time to start, on my spie rack he needed to show me how I do it (only did 75% of all painting) my pediestal (spelled like that?) I got to do 60% before we ran out of paint, next thing I now he has finished it all for the day. (pics comig on finished items when it has dried in full)


The only hassel with the paintjob was the slight silver shimmer I have on my bod and that fido our lawn mover decied that he didn't like the cartoon the spice rack was standing on and bumed it our. Which mean that the spice rack fell flat on groun so that need some touch up now. How lucky I am then that daddy liked the painting :P

ON my mission in the window painting I have managed to only paint 11 windows (mom 'only did 22') instead I have done all the door frames and today when I did the front door (only area not allowewd to mess up)

I managed to: spille HUGE blobs of white paint on our wood cooured veranda, paint on out blue door, step in paint and walk all over veranda AND stone pavemnt and of course got paint on house.


SO spent about as muh time painting as I did cleaning up my mess.

rest of day was spend with my friend and her son. and he almost almost (it was so close I tell you) managed to turn around from back to tummy by himself. Instead he decided to throw up all over her even into her cleavage (he sure likes his mommy ;) )


photo: husqvarna

No comments: