Saturday, July 21

Vilda djur new magaziine (wild animals)

Yes finally a magazine that suits my line of work.
VILDA DJUR (Wild animals)

Yes I now there is national geographic and other science (nerdy) magazines, but not one about just wild animals. But the otherday while at spermarket I bumped into this one and well halfway through its ok for my teacing in high school. But the Zoologist in my blood screams a little over it. Need to find a more scientific mag also.

National georaphic
is great, but I will admit that 90% of the time I'm like a kid.... just look at the cute pics and skip the readding, because there is SOOO much of t from time to time. Only the interesting bits are read.

I will give this a prope review when I have read a couple of issues. The first one usually have some cosmeic errors etc etc. Please let this be something that I can use with my students at work.

photo:medievärlden

No comments: