Saturday, July 21

Rainy saturday

Well the weather was not really on its best temper today, rainclouds hovering aound and me sleep deprived. I BLAME D in that compartment.

Well yet another day looking for a dress for mum, she has now given up and will pull out the sewing machine (YAY) ok ok that is for her. I need a skirt there were no doubts in my miind that she would make that for me. Hey we want it to look like a full dress not a 2 piece ass it would if i did it.

SO now comes the problem find right faric and pattern, okok a hell of a lot easier than what finding a dress for a person that is over 6 feet tall. Yes it runs in the family and we are on the short side of it. I'm a whole 1 cm shoter than mom (and its is important) because that makes me the short ass in the family (excluding my two youngest nieces).

To honur my mood and the weather I wore:









tischa- acne jeans (sample)
jeans- sass & bide (limited ed -03)
belt- mango the free one
white high top sneakers
j-lindeberg cardigan
grey slouchy bag (wil get photo of i one day)


ps. seems that I have rubber hands ds.

No comments: