Tuesday, August 7

Parents in town

yes I had just left home and my parents arrive at my door step to visit me here in my little 1 bedroom flat.
Need some things done here and they are on golfing holiday throughthis part of country so suited them to come here.

Yesterday we went down to Rhodos a greek restaurant for dinner and then had a beer in the sunset at sill & dynamit down at the harbour. It was just lovely a bit to much food for me though (ws still full this morning).

But sleeping 3 ppl in my tiny flat is a mission had to listen to their snooring all night (YAY) and realised this morning that they r staying 2 more nights.

AND

i have to be at work by 7.30 tomm morning. Think I will spend the full weekend in bed after they leave on thursday morning!!!

Love my parents but they do tend to drive me insane especially in enclosed compartments!!!

Time to get ready for beach.....

No comments: