Tuesday, August 7

Stupid me

YOU think I may have learned by now after three years in the tropics that if you HAVEN*T worn flip flops for a while DO NOT attempt to go for a long walk. YOur feet will kill you in the same way as super high heels will ie you will have blister in random spots like between your toes.

Not sure why I today suddenly got that shoe amnesia is it because of the great weather maybe and that I was going to the beach? Well something went wrong in my braian so I walked the 2 km to beack in flip flops and then 2½ hours later I walked back home.

Do you think I wanna do anymore walking today??? NOPE not at all. Since this sumemr has bin shitty I have mainly worn my ballerinas everywhere I have walked and well the sensible side should have grabbed them today to, But NO I grabbed the flip flops bc they were beachy and goes with my outfit. Oh well maybe the day I urn 30 I will have learned this since 5 years in Australia sure didn't :(

photo: mrsH

No comments: