Sunday, August 12

Sturday shopping

Went into a neighbouring city to try find a pair of suitable shoes. I did find a pair of shoes, but not for that occasion, did buy a pair och laque sholettes that I can wear to work until it gets cold on 70% sale. And then I finally found a black body that I have bin seraching for all summer it was on sale 50% of sale price, so got 2 one black and one blue for half the price of one. Thats what I call a bargain.

Other than that no luck at all. So now I need to start looking in random shoe shops for a pair of shoes, might go back in a couple of days after work and look in one shop I didn't look that closely in (maybe fall botts have arrived then to).

Excepr no luck in shoes and my phone mishap I had a erally lovely day & didn't get home until after 10 pm.

No comments: