Sunday, August 12

I killed my mobil.

There was an accident yesterday where I had put a juice in my purse. That it turs out leaked. So from this my phone unfortunately died. or died and died they key pad died and I can't get into any menues. I have switched the sim card to my old phone, but have lost ALL numbers that I have gained since easter 2006.

Me and my razor have gone through so much since the day I bought it, gone for acidental swims, spilt into piece when dropped on ground, cracked outer screen. And through all this it survived and no major drams, and now a little juice killed it. Just because Ileft it in bag all day at my friends house :(


I know have had my phone for a while, but I really really loved that phone and am really upset to have to get a new one. Since the reason I switched phone is because the speaker brok in that one can only use it in handfress mode if I wanna talk to somebody and thats not really that practical.

iMy plan was in jan/feb to buy the new iphone when it is released in rest of world, but now it looks like I will either have to pray that mom has a functioning old phone or that I find something I like fast or cheap.

No comments: