Friday, August 10

these days

Well my paerents have bin staying with me for the last couple of days. Hence the silence AND I have gone back to work, Today we have a secret little trip were we have to wear sturdy clothes (hope shorts & t-shirt is enough)

otherways I have just discovered that my neighbours are screamers (YAY) and on the plus side they are not the kind that goes for ever, but starting to think ing giving them a musselor something that will cover up her sleep. Come on some ppl want to sleep in middle of week.Weekends I don't care hey can sleep until noon If I want to, but week days I have to be up and about by 6 am (the latest).

Then i have nanaged to stall a bloody car like a beginner (okok bus), sprain my ankel while playing soccergolf (it was so much fun) on my way to geta cold. Soccergolf in heavy down pour might not have bin the best idea in the world.

And best of all my bank account suddenly look fat. Like really fat (got my taxrefund) though I had 4 euro on it., but there was a little more.
Now I'm just gonna save it NOT spend SAVE !!!!

k promise will blog a bit better from now

No comments: