Friday, August 10

Unavailable

It seems like I have a curse with guys. Not like my friend who has a guy cursed country. Yes she can get no guy in home country but as soon as she leaves they are all OVER her. The hot ones that is. I have my fair share so only complaining a little on that one.

My problem seem to be that all the guys I find that seem suitable in look and personality are TAKEN or turn out to be complete ASHOLES.

Today at our work trip I met a guy that has bin on fraternal leave (yep you read right) and let me tell you he was HOT HOT HOT and (taken) and funny, we ended up playing in the same team and well I was on a rage mood screaming at my ball (fair enough it landed in stupid areas) and he just laughed gave me shit and we had a blast. ALL of us in the team but yhea (ARGH)

annoyed at myself, why taken how come are all guys taken??? oh well one day I'll stumble arcross a guy that is single and my type (I hope)!

No comments: