Tuesday, January 8

The year of 2007

What did 2007 bring to me?

A lot happened last year. I know was planning to move to Australia in March, then June, then october- decmber, but guess what I'm still in Sweden

In the beginning it was because I was waiting for my friend to give birth to her baby.

No its not love for the country or a guy keeping me here, its actually so that I managed to get my hands on an awesome job that has offered to pay for my education degree and well who can say no to that? Even though i did the second interwiev all drugged up after my foot surgery 2 days previous

So I’m at the moment working at an agricultural high school teaching zoo keeping, pets care, horse management to High school kids. I'm also teaching a subject called animals to disabled kids (mental disorders) anything I think that might be useful for their future. - Yes basically its like being back to uni, but I’m on the other side of the cateder and I actually have to use over 50% of my knowledge I learned at uni almost everyday (that is quite scary bc I seem to actually have learned quite a bit).


Other than that I have managed to move (yet again) twice last year, at the moment looking for a bigger flat, but honestly not sure if I can put up the nrj moving this year to (well c).

Have started riding horses again, joined a gym, met some new friends and yes last year I actually did something positive with my life and tried to do the best of the situation (have not yet given up on Australia its just on hold).

Attended a wedding in august and that meant that the non existing summer were spend hunting for a dress to wear since the dress code was formal.

Still single, Sweden seems to have a curse on me and finding men any men!

I got two little kittens at the moment because I got so sick of the loneliness in the evenings and to keep me company (and awake at night).

Had a bit of downfall in social life and parties since I left Australia, but we are moving in a positive direction, have managed last year to get drunk on an average once a month (yep average decreased a bit since arriving to OZ (three times a week)). Have also managed with the displeasure of getting absolutely shitfaced (never bin that drunk in my life,) had to be dragged, carried home to my cousins place while leaving titbits of the night after me as a trail. Spent a couple of weeks in Germany at random occasions catching up with Ina and somehow not getting to shitfaced, there were some hard hangovers though. Went to London with work causing some drinking drama.

I managed to end year with getting a new car since I fell victim to a road of pure ice and slid of the road and hit a tree. I'm fine having a collarbone that has seen better days, but nothing major. Car though was not good at all.

No comments: