Sunday, February 3

Star struck

After reading a great book I started reading a not so good book.



Figured that I might as well take some easy breezy reading in between the heavy books and decided on reading Pamela Andersson, start struck (the second book).

I have never read any of her books before and well I thought they would either be a fun great surprise that she actually can write and an intresting read. Never thought it would be an intellectual read and thank god for thinking that before.

The book was easy to read big text and not much thought behnd the story, I swear at least 50% of the book was about her having wild obnoxious sex in her house, trailer, boat etc etc etc and frankly it get quite booring.
The ending we aren't even gonna talk about.
My recommendations if you want an easy read were they talk mainly about sex and boobs and small pieces of clothing its great for you, if you want something more choose another book.

I give it 1 bambie, just can't give it more since i feel its lacking ins story and litteracy.

photo: adlibris

No comments: