Sunday, July 6

Summertime reading

As with the rest of sweden who is on holiday one of mine aboslute favorites to do is just read and relax in the sun, during my trip or where ever I am.



I will give you guys a brief review of the books I'm reading this summer and finishes. I have a cocuple of books i have started but due to lack of time and motivation have not yet finished this year.
I will also do a toll cont in how many pages I do managed to read this summer since actual books will be more than plenty. I plan to finish of that pile next to my bed of half read books and I also plan to make a huge chuk out of my unread books pile (more than 10 at the moment) end of summer I will give a top 5 or 10 list depending on amount of books i read.

ofcourse I start wth only brining 2 books with me to mum and dads and finish both before i have had time to get some new ones (going home on thurs).

photo:daveythompssonillustration

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice illustrations.

Right now I'm reading the Mötley crue biography - The Dirt.

Bambie said...

is it worth reading?