Saturday, June 6

redrawng my work contract

So my new contract at work is getting finalized and lucky me is getting almost exactly what I want. I got the payaise I wanted minus €10, which I think is really nice.

Since I still don't have my teaching degree (thats the one I'm workring on) I can't get a permanent position. But I did find out as soon as my papers are in order I have it. And then was the issue how log this years contract were gonna run until. I wanted June since I then easliy can get out of it withou having to break any contraccts sing a permanent contract and quit or leave before end of school year.

Since I have to have the papers in my hand from uni that I'm done when signing the permanent position papers my boss thought for the best that we sing a temporary until june.

The only thing is to see what more courses I will be getting on my schedule for next year. I'm hoping some exciting couse like conservation biology and not more special ed animal science (I'm already spewing on this course)

No comments: