Monday, November 9

Kolmården Ethology course

A couple of weeks ago I headed east with my students to Kolmården for them to take an Ethology course in zoo animals and for me to take care of the students and look on all the pretty animals.

They favourite is always hands down when you get to walk in to the wolves to say hi to them & if you are lucky you might get a HUGE welcome from them (that means get your face cleaned thouroughly by them).

One thing I have discovered is that Kolmården seem to kill my favorite pair of jeans. Last year I ripped two pairs when I was getting food out of our car in the nightmare hill.
2008 batch

This year I ripped one pair & this time in front of the students the first night we were there. They ame to the conclusion no acrobatics in pants that are abit loose in the waist.2009 batch

No comments: