Sunday, November 8

Tjejkväll shopping

Last week I went to girlsnight at a mall in Skövde (a town close to where I live). We were mainly going for the fashionshow, food and the company of eachother.

The first we managed were to be among the 50 first to arrive so we got a goodiebag each. In it there were some hotspots and some ehm diet soups (hmm do I really need to diet that bad?)

We got an amazingly good dinner and after that I discovered that my favorite shop had an awsome sale on. So I ended up walking out of the store 5 items richer. Then I have bin looking for some nice longsleved t-shirts & managed to find that plus a really nice plain grey tightish sweatshit (were in laundry already when I was taking pictures of them all).

Here is what I got:

Hugo boss top:

Moongoose dress:

Tiger suit jacket:

Shirt (not sure of brand):

Hugo Boss cardigan:

Japansese label top:

The favorite items in goodiebag 2 scarfs:

No comments: